Hands of War RPG Hands of War RPG

Nice but innecesarily long at the end

Hi there. I enjoyed the game a lot till I got to the point where only the last 3 quests were left to do. However unless you're allied with the factions, these quests won't be given to you. When I got to this point I still had like 2500 affinity points to get between the 3 factions. 2500 points are a lot of points.

While I had quests left I was advancing across the map, finding the quests and accomplishing things. Once I hit that part, with the whole map explored, only 3 quests left to do, and several hundreds of enemies left to kill before I could actually finish the game, it became boring.

I think the game would be better if the Ally status was reached at 2000 points. Thiswould mean a lot less going around killing critters just because. Or raise the affinity rewards that accomplishing the different quests give you towards a certain faction.

Still, I did enjoy the game, I wish it had more quests and a bigger map:)

Alien Galaxion X Alien Galaxion X

could be better

Good game, but this is what I'd do to make it better:

- Keep power ups after you die, but begin each level with $0. This makes them more useful, and actually worth buying.

- Make turrets destructible. I won each game by buying a turret first thing and throwing it inside the enemy base.

- Make turrets explode if they collide with the enemy base. Otherwise they can be thrown inside and every time they shoot they'll be shooting the base itself.

- Give the player the possibility to change fighters between 'missions', otherwise it becomes boring faster.

- More fighters and more guns.

- Try and make AI coordinate a bit better...it felt as if your mates were just abnormal guys shooting around...make them help you when you are in trouble. Also, make them say things, or scream when they die, create some faces...this will make it feel as if they were somebody actually.

K, that's it. Good game, really:)

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

Nice game:)

Now you have to work on the car bouncing on the surface after a jump...the fact that it just goes back to its stable position is not great:)

As for detail, you could take the current map, and create a mask out of it instead of a pink map, and put as masked territory some kind of raster square images that you can duplicate as a mosaic. Flash is more efficient moving bitmaps around than vector images. That way you get some kind of texturing-insh on your ground and they might look better than now:) Just have the squares that go out of the screen go away, and generate on the fly new squares when needed.

Just an idea:)

Keep it up!!

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

good

Good game, controls, graphics, music n stuff. Too difficult for me though. That gets me frustrated, when a game looks this good, but i just don't have 2 hours to spend on it.

Moon Explorer Moon Explorer

cool subterranean landings

The music was cool too, but it lacked some sound effects.

Damnation: SuperShootout2 Damnation: SuperShootout2

Nan999

Huh, I got that many points, Nan999:)...now i want my source!!!...whatever...the perspective needs to be worked on. Monsters can be bigger depending on how far they r, for example, n monsters that r nearer (lower feet) should be on top of monsters farther away!!!